Our service can be tailored to suit individual landlords. We aim to match the right tenants with both the right property and landlord.
As we are landlords ourselves, we aim to treat your property as if it were one of our own with the care and attention we would expect.
We will discuss each possible tenant with the landlord before progressing an application form.
We Offer Two Services Tenant Find Only And Fully Managed
Tenant Find Only
- Carry out a full property appraisal
- Arrange for an EPC to be carried out prior to marketing or obtain an existing one from the database
- Take all property measurements , details and professional photographs
- Upload property details onto all of our Web Portals
- Contact suitable tenants from our extensive mailing lists and take new enquiries from the web
- Obtain completed application forms and full referencing to discuss with landlord before progressing
- Draw up all legal paperwork including Tenancy Agreements, Standing Orders and Section 21's
- Collect First Month's rent & Bond from tenant. We will deduct our fee from this and transfer to remaining rent into landlords account.
- Meet with tenant to sign leases and hand over keys
- All of the above until the tenant moves in.
- Completed Inventory when tenant moves in.
- Collect monthly rent and make agreed deductions before transferring to landlords account
- Carry out frequent property inspections and keep in regular contact with the tenant.
- Organise minor repairs reported by the tenant
- Liaise with landlord about any major repairs and obtain quotes
- Ensure contractors invoices are settled from the rent.
- Attend to all matters that may arise in the tenancy.
- At the end of a tenancy we will check the inventory, take all final meter readings and instruct return of bond less any deductions if any.
Landlords Tailored Services To Suit Your Needs
Tenant find only
- Advertise the property on all of our portals and social media
- Accompany viewings for potential tenants
- Process any successful application
- Obtain references for Credit score, employment reference and landlords reference
- Provide tenant with current "How to Rent" Booklet before commencement of tenancy
- Produce contracts and sign with tenants
- Provide tenants with standing orders for direct payment to the landlord
- Lodge bond with DPS if landlord requires £25.00 + vat
- Provide tenants with Prescribed information
- Hand file to landlord for management by themselves.
Fully managed service includes all of the above at all below plus
|DEPOSIT REGISTARTION FEE
We will deposit your tenants bond with the DPS and supply the prescribed information
Gilmore Estates do not charge for inventories. We use smarter Inventories for a photographic inventory. A copy of which the tenant with sign electronically.
We will visit the property every 6 months to inspect or sooner if needed. A report and photos of the property will be sent to the landlord if a landlord requests more frequent visits this can be requested at an extra charge
Gilmore Estates do not charge renewal fees for existing tenants.
|CHECK OUT FEE
Gilmore Estates do not charge for a check out we will meet with the tenants for final check out and hand keys over, we will discuss if any deductions will be made from the bond.
|GAS SAFETY CERTIFIACTES (including alarm tests)
|ELECTRICAL SAFETY CERTIFICATES
We will arrange access either with the tenants or with ourselves for the annual gas safety checks, smoke alarms and Co2 alarms will also be tested at this time. A certificate will be issued. If the boiler is on a service plan we will liaise with the provider such as British gas for the annual service and checks.
|£150.00 (LASTS 5 YEARS)
We will carry out repairs up to the value of £250. Anything over this we will source quotes for the landlord to make a decision.
|UP TO £250.00
|ADDITIONAL PROPERTY VISITS
If requested by the landlord to visit the property for any reason other than the routine inspection for example waiting for utility supplier or contractors instructed via the landlord where a member of staff must be present.
|Half Managed Service 5%
As with tenant find only however we will comply with all new legislation on your behalf, collect your rent and produce statements for your accountants. This service does not cover maintenance or inspections.